Required fields are marked with asterisks (*)

Utility Authorization for Tenant - Millbrook residents only

Please note this form is only for property owners to complete. As a property owner, you have the opportunity to have your utility bill under the name of a designate (Tenant or Agent).

This form is to be completed for a tenant move-in, and/or a tenant move-out.

I understand by submitting this form as the property owner I am responsible for any unpaid utility bills.